COVID -19 Update 23/9/2020
Following the Government's latest Covid Legislation Updates tbis week and last we have made the following changes to how we operate
• Our Opening Hours will remain 12-10pm with last orders being at 9.30pm. We are still closed on Mondays.
• There is now a maximum of 6
people including children allowed at a table.
• You are not allowed to book multiple tables.
• Table service is a requirement throughout, please don’t try and order drinks at the bar/reception, our staff will take all orders at the table.
• Face coverings now must be worn indoors when moving around but not when sat at your table, this includes when coming in from the garden to use the toilets
• Track and trace is now a legal requirement - you can either give us your details on arrival or scan the NHS QR code that will be visible on the premises to register your visit when you arrive through NHS Covid-19 app.
All of the above are now LAW rather than guidelines, customers noncompliance can result in us being fined. Please help us keep you and our staff safe by adhering to these new measures. When asked to abide by them please treat staff with respect they are only doing their job and following the law.
The Lathkil Hotel is the place to go for a special break, where you'll find old fashioned hospitality, great food and relaxation served in the heart of the beautiful Peak National Park. Situated in the tiny Derbyshire village of Over Haddon, two miles from the historic market town of Bakewell. The Lathkil is perched on the hillside of Lathkill Dale enjoying the most spectacular and unrivalled panoramic views of any pub in the Peak District.